Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Comparison between Diigo and Scoop.it


Recently, I have created accounts of Diigo and Scoop.it and I also did something on them. Then I would like to compare them.

For a start, let’s talk about Diigo. It is very convenient and easy to create an account. The main functions of Diigo is that you can save websites which you are interested in. In addition, you can also highlight text in saved articles. In Diigo, you can use multiple tags in order to classify and find something quickly. As an effective social media, others can post comments on your site. What’s more, if you follow others or others follow you, you can share your interested websites.

Secondly, let’s talk about Scoop.it. When you have a Scoop.it account, you can start a topic, and Scoop.it will find related materials for you automatically such as videos, articles and interviews. Furthermore, you can use multiple tags which will be very convenient for visitors to find topics they are interested in. In Scoop.it, you can follow others and others can follow you. And others can also comment on you.

For me, I would continue to use Diigo. In the past, during surfing the internet, I found some interesting websites but after sometime when I returned to them, they were no longer there. I felt very pity. But with Diigo, I would not lose the websites that I am interested in.

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Your last paragraph points out a very important feature of Diigo.

    ReplyDelete