Sunday, February 23, 2014

Classroom 2.0


I think the Classroom 2.0  is a very useful website for my future teaching. It is a free, community-supported network. On the left sidebar, you can search things you like by tool, subject and area. You can also search for learning revolution or education policies.

 Novice teachers can really find many useful information here. For example, some articles, such as Does technology really help? , motivating students with mindset coaching and how brains work?, and how can I best love my students? etc.  In those articles, the teachers all use their own teaching experience to talk about the issue, which I find are really practical. In addition, in the forum, you can share your class experience with other teachers or even can ask for some advice or solutions, because we cannot know everything and we need the help from smarter people. Next are some groups, such as Ipad in education, Technology integration and Exploring audio tools.etc. In this section, you can follow some groups which you are interested in or you can start your own. Then you can find some blog posts related to educational technologies and skills in teaching foreign languages.

In my opinion, this website Classroom 2.0 will definitely help me and novice teachers in our future teaching.


1 comment:

  1. I hope this site proves useful to you in your teaching career.

    ReplyDelete