Friday, April 18, 2014

My comic story


In My comic story, the scene is on kitchen. There are two persons, Sam and Penny. The topic is about making tea. And the knowledge point is usage of modal “can”. I will use the comic story to English beginners. In class, at first, I will show the video to students. And they are required to write every line of dialogue down. They can listen to the video for two times. And then students are grouped into pairs to pick out sentences with modal “can”. Next, I will explain the meaning and use of “can”. Then, several students are called to read out the sentences. Finally, students can make up their own dialogue with “can”.

1 comment:

  1. Your idea for using this tool are fine, but the link you provided only takes me to the home page of the site, not to what you created.

    ReplyDelete